000000 - Narada Muni Bajay Vina - Los Angeles
- The purport to this song can be heard here
- Harmonium: A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda
- Mṛdanga: Candanäcärya dāsa
- Karātalas: Dhruvänanda dāsa
Narada Muni Plays His Vina -- From Gītāvalī by Śrīla Bhaktivinoda Ṭhākura - Gold Series CD 3 Track 5
- narada muni, bajay vina
- nama amani, udita haya,
When the great soul Narada Muni plays his stringed vina, the holy name, Radhika-ramana descends and immediately appears amidst the kirtana of the Lord's devotees.
- amiya-dhara, barise ghana,
- sravana-yugale giya
- bhakata jana, saghane nace,
- bhoriya apana hiya
Like a monsoon cloud, the holy name showers nectar in their ears. All the devotees, due to great ecstasy, repeatedly dance to their hearts' content.
- madhuri-pura, asava pasi',
- mataya jagata-jane
- keho va kande, keho va nace,
- keho mate mane mane
All the people of the universe become maddened upon entering this intoxicating shower of nectar. Some people cry, some dance, and others become fully intoxicated within their minds.
- panca-vadana, narade dhori',
- premera saghana rol
- kamalasana, naciya bole,
- 'bolo bolo hari bolo'
Lord Siva, embracing Narada Muni, repeatedly makes loud screams of ecstatic joy, and Lord Brahma, dancing very ecstatically, says, "All of you kindly chant 'Haribol! Haribol!'"
- sahasranana, parama-sukhe,
- 'hari hari' boli' gaya
- nama-prabhave, matilo visva,
- nama-rasa sabe paya
In great happiness, thousand-faced Ananta Sesa sings chants, "Hari! Hari!" By the influence of the transcendental vibration of the holy name, the whole universe becomes ecstatically maddened, and everyone tastes the mellows of the holy name.
- sri-krsna-nama, rasane sphuri',
- pura'lo amar asa
- sri-rupa-pade, yacaye iha,
Thakura Bhaktivinoda, the humble servant of the Lord, says, "The holy name of Krishna has fulfilled all my desires by vibrating on everyone's tongue. Bhaktivinoda, therefore prays at the feet of Sri Rupa Gosvami that the chanting of hari-nama may always continue like this always.