Table: Clips to subtitle-Purports to songs
- You can see the complete series of 1080 videos here
Table of Purports to Songs for Subtitles
In 1974, in his forward to the Songs of the Vaisnava Acaryas produced by Acyutananda Svami, Śrīla Prabhupāda writes the following;
- I am greatly pleased to see this collection of songs composed by Thakura Bhaktivinoda, Narottama dasa, and other great acaryas of the Gaudiya Vaisnava community (sampradaya). Songs composed by the acaryas are not ordinary songs. When chanted by pure Vaisnavas who follow the rules and regulations of Vaisnava character, they are actually effective in awakening the Kṛṣṇa consciousness dormant in every living entity. I have advised Śrīman Acyutananda Svami to sing more songs of the Vaisnava padavali and record them in books so that my disciples and others in the Western countries may take advantage of this chanting and thus advance in Kṛṣṇa consciousness more and more.
Śrīla Prabhupāda delivers many spiritually potent insights as he explains the meanings of the great acaryas devotional songs. Please take the honor of translating the first of Śrīla Prabhupāda's YouTube song purports in your own language.
Longer 2 to 15 Minute Clips to Subtitle
(a total of 4 hours, 13 minutes and 26 seconds of audio)
- Each column is sortable.
- Column 1: Clip No. - A unique number allotted to each file;
- Column 2: DotSub Links - The transcribed text in English ready to be translated by you in your language;
- Column 3: Vaniquotes Audio Clip of Purport - Link to the Vaniquotes page with the purport for you to listen to while reading the text;
- Column 4: Vanisource Song and Purport - The song along with purport as presented in Vanisource for you to also hear and read if you want;
- Column 5: Date - Date of recording the purport;
- Column 6: Location - The place where Śrīla Prabhupāda spoke the purport;
- Column 7: YouTube Links - The link to the Video on YouTube with existing subtitles for you to check your translation;
- Column 8: (mm:ss) - The duration of the audio clip to be translated.